Thursday, February 2, 2012

Living with Life's Wrinkles

Life is like a shirt that wrinkles. You can iron it everyday, smooth it out until it's perfect; but inevitably, the wrinkles return. When ironing out life's plans, the only way to keep sane is to accept and embrace the wrinkled obstacles along the way. 

In theory, permanent press means to resist wrinkling. In my life, Permanent Press is a road map. I am not looking for resistant. I am searching for the metaphorical iron to press and preserve life's fabric. 


Permanent Press is a blog about life; the good, the bad, and the in-between. It has taken me a long time to understand that wrinkles, whether they be in your clothes, on your face, or embedded in your life, are the key to personal growth. The wrinkles in my life have made me who I am today. I have learned that there is beauty in every imperfection; even in wrinkles.

Happy Ironing!







2 comments:

  1. So excited for you to be blogging, Shan! You definitely know how to cheer up life's wrinkles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trace! Exciting new world and cannot wait to learn all about. Couldn't have done it without you.

    ReplyDelete